Current Release (22.11.2022)
- When uploading new and updated seating plan images, existing resources and their bookings are no longer deleted automatically. Changes in the pixel size/format of the image will however in most cases still require manual repositioning of the resources.
- The selected primary area is now the default filter on the "Who is in the office?" page.
- Improved visibility of the selected user on the seating maps.
- Raised the limit of the exportable lines in the booking export to 10.000 and ordered by booking date, not creation date.
- To make more space for relevant elements, we removed titles from some pages (Booking overview, Who is in the office).
- Several general technical and performance improvements.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes teams were not being displayed on users when there were more than ten teams in one department.
- Fixed an issue where locations where sometimes missing and not usable for new features in the administration UI.
- Fixed an issue with older QR codes that failed to scan in the mobile app.
- The booking list in the administration area now also shows zone bookings.
- Six more small bugfixes for special edge cases.
Release - 22.11.2022
- Users in Trial accounts now also always need a license to be able to use desk.ly. This allows administrators of Trial accounts to more specifically control which users may use desk.ly, for example for users that were automatically created using a SSO login method (Hint: Disable “Assign free licences automatically” in Licence overview).
- Fixed an issue with not being able to book for another user while having already booked for oneself
- Fixed an issue with the language switching back to German after a Single-Sign-On login
- Fixed an issue while removing preferred seats
- Fixed an issue where the check-in prompt on the home page would return even after a successful check-in
- Improved scrolling speed in the list “Who is in the office” when clicking on a seat on the map
- Optimized performance of the initial loading screen
Release - 26.10.2022
- New resource type: Zones! Add zones to your maps for more open team spaces without specific and separate seats. Set a maximum capacity and let your coworkers book with more ease.
- Set your primary area/floor instead of primary location in your personal settings for an even faster booking experience!
- Administrators can now set the license status of all users in bulk via the user import. A new column has been added for this in the import template.
- Administrators can now see more detailed meta information when editing users.
- We reworked the map and list on "Who is in the office?". Also, profile pictures (if not available, then initials) are now shown on the seats of most maps.
- We updated all our icons for a cleaner look and added some new icons in the booking filters.
- We slightly updated the design of the calendar on the booking overview page to better show which days have bookings and which day is currently selected.
- We added a row "Active" to the user table in the Admin area to show more easily which users have been activated.
- Areas in the selection list on the page "Who is in the office?" now sorted alphabetically.
- QR codes now always link to the language used when creating the codes.
- Now showing floor and plan name on the maps.
- Color and custom subdomain settings restored on the system settings page.
- Dates in the calendar invite mails are now properly formatted according to the language of the recipient.
- 7 more minor bugfixes
Release - 23.09.2022
- Welcome mails are not sent to users who are marked as inactive on import. Those users will then receive the welcome mail when they are activated later.
- Added legacy OIDC (Company) login option (“Simple configuration”) for broader compatibility with different identity provider models.
- Finally fixed all-day calendar invites for (hopefully all versions of) Outlook.
- Increased robustness of permission model.
- Many small bugfixes.
Release - 13.09.2022
- Improved robustness and compatibility of OpenID Connect feature.
- Calendar filter now always jumps directly to the last selected date and does not start on "today" every time when opened.
- Improved and immediate feedback on the change password form.
- Chosen whitelabel colors now also apply to all illustrations.
- Scrollbars in certain lists now only appear when really needed.
- The login screen/overlay should now not get stuck anymore.
- Previously, all-day calendar invites appeared as 0:00 events in some Outlook versions with a duration of 0. This should now be fixed. Please try and report back to us if there are still issues with invites in your calendar apps.
- Fixed an issue with redirection to the initially requested page after successful login (for example for QR code links).
- Companies in Trial or Expired as well as Companies with a licence model (Enterprise) and 0 licences (all legacy companies) can now delete themselves again.